Welcome to my art blog


'No studio sale' - on now until further notice at Juicy Beetroot, Tum Tum Lane (off High Street), Fremantle

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Exhibition at Juicy Beetroot in Fremantle - on now!

I'm back in Fremantle and have got an abstract art exhibition at Juicy Beetroot. I'm calling it a 'No studio sale' - as I don't have a studio at the moment. This means I have nowhere to keep my art … apart from the spare bedroom, which stops people coming to stay with me. Some might say this is a good thing, but I like seeing my far-flung friends, so I've reduced my paintings by up to 20% less than usual.   
So if you're in Fremantle on a weekday lunch time, drop into Juicy Beetroot and pick up a bargain while you can – and help me reclaim my spare bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment