Welcome to my art blog


'No studio sale' - on now until further notice at Juicy Beetroot, Tum Tum Lane (off High Street), Fremantle

Monday, January 25, 2010

The road less travelled (52)

I’m a big fan of colour analysis, where you find out which colours suit you based on your skin tone. I have an autumn complexion so look best in clothes that have rich earthy tones, such as the colours of autumn leaves … which is great because I love those colours and am naturally drawn to them.

Hence, I couldn’t resist this scene when I saw it. I can’t even remember where I came across it, I think it was on a computer screensaver. The painting looks a bit different in real life because it is an A3 sized painting and my scanner only handles A4 sized paper so some of the scene has been cut off.

This painting will be exhibited at Fidels, Essex Street, Fremantle from 26th January to 25th February 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment